2021 Spring Recreational Soccer
LSA and Chicago Rush North are happy to announce the return of our recreational Spring Soccer program for Spring 2021. The Spring Soccer program is offered to boys and girls who are 3-14 years old. This program is led by professional Chicago Rush North coaches. Each professionally-led training session will be spent learning a variety of basic soccer fundamentals (i.e. dribbling, passing, and shooting). These sessions will also include some small-sided games with an emphasis on basic positioning, teamwork, and strategy, in a FUN, POSITIVE environment. The timing is excellent for those players who may also be considering trying out for Travel soccer (tryouts will be held later in Spring). You have the option of training one or two days a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or both. Here are the details:
Spring Soccer is a six-week program offered Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning the week of April 19, 2021, at the following times:
U4 – U6 (3 – 6 years old/ Pre-K through 1st)
4:30 – 5:30 PM
U7 – U14 (7 – 14 years old/ 2nd through 8th)
5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Sessions will be at North Park.
- Six week program from April 19 – June 4 (Either week of May 3 or May 10 will be OFF due to Rush North Travel tryouts – TBD)
- You can choose to register for one or two days, whatever works for your schedule. If you select one day, for staffing purposes only, please select whether you “prefer” Tuesdays versus Thursdays. You will NOT be held to your day choice.
- Cost: $165 for two days/ week, $105 for one day/ week.
- Post-Season Tournament!!! Saturday, June 5. Additional $15 to sign up!
- Weather Cancellations/ Rain outs: Make up sessions will be scheduled for the Friday of the same week or week of Monday, June 7 (if necessary).
Each child must bring to each session:
- Ball (Size 4)
- Soccer cleats
- Shin Guards
- Soccer socks over shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer/ Athletic apparel (shorts, warm up pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt or warm up jacket, etc)
Any questions please contact Jim Brown at email@example.com.