LSA and Chicago Rush North are happy to announce the return of our recreational Spring Soccer program for Spring 2022. The Spring Soccer program is offered to boys and girls who are 3-14 years old. This program is led by professional Chicago Rush North coaches. Each professionally-led training session will be spent learning a variety of basic soccer fundamentals (i.e. dribbling, passing, and shooting). These sessions will also include some small-sided games with an emphasis on basic positioning, teamwork, and strategy, in a FUN, POSITIVE environment. The timing is excellent for those players who may also be considering trying out for Travel soccer (tryouts will be held later in Spring).
New for Spring 2022, whereas in past years only 2 days were offered weekly, you now have the option of training two or four days a week, Monday through Thursday, with a FULLY FLEXIBLE schedule. Here are the details:
U4-U6 (3 – 6 years old/ Pre-K through 1st)
4:30 – 5:30 PM
U7-U14 (7 – 14 years old/ 2nd through 8th)
5:30 – 6:30 PM
$195 for 4 days/ week, $135 for 2 days/ week. $25 additional fee for all registrations after April 13, 2022.
- Sessions will be at North Park.
- Six week program from April 18 – June 3 (Either week of May 2 or May 9 will be OFF, or only 1 day, due to Rush North Travel tryouts – TBD)
- NEW THIS SPRING!! FLEXIBLE 4 days (up from 2) of soccer, weekly! You can choose to register for two or four days, whatever works for your schedule. If you select two days, for staffing purposes only, please select whether you “prefer” Monday/ Wednesday or Tuesday/ Thursday. You will NOT be held to your day selection, but it is asked that notification to Rush Director is made to shift day(s).
- Includes LSA/ Chicago Rush Spring soccer T shirt!
- Post-Season Culvers Tournament!!! Saturday, June 4. Additional $20 to sign up!
- Weather Cancellations/ Rain outs: Make up sessions will be scheduled for the Friday of the same week or week of Monday, June 6 (if necessary).
Each child must bring to each session:
- Ball (Size 4)
- Soccer cleats
- Shin Guards
- Soccer socks over shin guards
- Water bottle
- Soccer/ Athletic apparel (shorts, warm up pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt or warm up jacket, etc)
Any questions please contact Jim Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.